TERMS & CONDITIONS
How can I confirm my order with IoTronix?
- 1. Customer can confirm their order by paying100% of total amount.
- 2. In special conditions customer can place their order by paying maximum of 50% of
- 3. In case of partial payment, remaining amount must be paid on the day of
- 4. In case a customer defer on payment for more than 30 days from invoice date, 7%
- 5. In case a customer defer on payment for more than 60 days from invoice date,
- 6.In case a customer defer on payment for more than 90 days from invoice date,
What is the lead time for installation?
- 1. Lead time is 7-15 days from the date of order conformation.
How can I get my installation on priority?
- 1. IoTronix offers express installation. It guarantees installation commencement within 3 days.
- 2. Customers can pay INR 1,999/- to avail priority installation.
RETURN & REFUND
- 1. 100% refund will be provided if customer intimate about their order cancellation before planning/scheduling any installation.
- 2. In case customer intimate after planning/scheduling installation, applicable service charges will be deducted and remaining amount will be refunded to customer.
- 3. In case customer intimate after installation but within 30 days from installation delivery date, 30% of invoice total will be deducted and remaining amount will be refunded
- 4. No refund will be applicable if customer intimate after 30 days of installation delivery.
- 5. Refund will be processed within 15-30 days from applicable final device inspection date.
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of IoTronix. This limited warranty applies to physical goods and only physical goods, purchased from IoTronix (the “physical goods”).
What will be the start date for warranty?
- 1. IoTronix offers e-warranty to avoid any mistake in warranty dates. Device will automatically store a date in the local server after first installation. This date data will be used as start date for warranty.
- 2. The warranty start date cannot be more than 30 days apart from the invoice date else invoice date will be used as warranty start date.
- 3. In case of mischief, tampering or data loss invoice date will be used as warranty start date.
What will be the warranty period?
- 1. The warranty period of physical goods purchased from IoTronix is one year from the warranty start date.
- 2. Customers can extend their warranty beyond default warranty period by paying fixed annual charges.
How can I avail extended warranty?
- 1. Customers can extend product warranty beyond default warranty period up to 10 years from date of purchase.
- 2. Customer has to pay 17% of invoice total (excluding discount) per year to extend the warranty. It must be paid before expiry of default warranty period or extended warranty period.
What does this limited warranty cover?
- 1. This limited warranty covers any defect in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- 2. During the warranty period, IoTronix will repair or replace onsite, at no charges, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
- 1. IoTronix will either repair the products at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
- 1.This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: condition, malfunction or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- 2. To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
What will happen if product reaches its end of life span or end of life?
- 1. IoTronix will stop warranty coverage and will not be able to offer any services.
- 2. IoTronix will intimate customers. Customers may contact IoTronix and upgrade to new hardware by paying extra amount or keep using existing hardware on their own risk.
- 1. IoTronix will respond within 2 working days from the date of complaint for products under warranty period.